Storepaperoomates provides an industry leading product, and is pleased to support it with this Service Level Agreement (“SLA”). This SLA is an addendum to and hereby incorporated into the Terms of Service. Terms not defined in this SLA have the definitions set out in our Terms of Service. The remedies set out in this SLA are Client’s sole and exclusive remedy for issues covered by the SLA. If there is a conflict between this SLA and the Terms, the Terms shall control.
We reserve the right to make changes to this SLA at any time at our sole discretion. If we make changes to this SLA, we will provide notice of such changes by revising the date at the top of this SLA. Your continued use of the Services following notification of changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. Please periodically review this SLA and check for any updates.
Downtime caused by any of the following circumstances, as determined at our sole discretion, shall not be included in the Covered Downtime and shall not be eligible for SLA Credit:
- Any maintenance performed during the Maintenance Period,
- Emergency maintenance performed at any time,
- Scheduled outages,
- Force majeure events, including but not limited to, acts of nature (fire, flood, earthquake, storm, or other natural disaster), acts of war (invasion, hostilities, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, terrorist activities, and other hostile activities), actions taken by governments (sanction, blockage, embargo, and other governmental action), labour disputes (strike, lockout, or any similar dispute), failure of power sources, outages caused by external service providers, and any other event which we cannot reasonably anticipate, prevent, control, or avoid,
- Traffic reaching a Client Website that exceeds the capabilities of the Client Website, the Client’s hosting plan, or the Services,
- Client breach of the Terms of Service or any other policies, terms, or agreements applicable to Client,
- Client machine access problems,
- Client authored code,
- Changes to the Services by parties other than Storepaperoomates.