People do weird things when they’re drunk. When you’re not in your right mind, your instinct kicks in. Without a single filter, you do things because you feel like doing it for no apparent reason. It’ll be great if you wake up and completely forget about them. It’ll be great if nobody remembers about it.
But we live in a society where it’s rare not to own a smartphone without cameras. Hence, the possibility of your most embarrassing moments being captured is pretty high. In fact, it might be circulating on the internet like these pictures!
1. Drinking with aquatic buddies.
2. She finds that place comfortable.
3. This woman woke up to find herself lost in her own home.
Getting drunk, or experiencing alcohol intoxication, is easily understood as something that happens when you drink too much. The primary culprit is the ethanol inside it, a component that is resulted from the fermentation of sugar in fruits by yeast. Alcohol starts working its way the moment it’s in your mouth; a small percentage of it is already absored into your bloodstream here.
4. Choking hazard looks fun.
5. Yep, really fun.
6. This guy who’s letting those regrets sink in.
7. Never too dangerous for a drink!
8. Some people become genius drunkards.
9. The leveled fountain of drunk women.
10. Living up the ‘drink like a fish’ phrase be like:
In within 5 minutes, the alcohol would have reached your brain and in another 5 minutes, you’ll start to feel the effect of alcohol kick in. The more alcohol is in your blood at one time, the drunker you get. Your liver continuously works to break down the alcohol. But in the meanwhile, the alcohol will have cause dopamine and serotonin to be released, making you feel happier and less ‘inhibited.’
11. Taking heavy drinking to the next level.
12. They’re really living the moment.
13. The drunk ones won’t get pizza!
14. This pair decided to take a whip cream and chocolate bath.
15. Sincerely hoping that’s nothing weird she’s drinking.
16. Tips: help your friend up by the arm.
You can disperse the alcohol smell from your breathe just by drinking water. That’s because alcohol actually gets to your lung as well! About eight percent of the alcohol that you drunk will go to your lung. That’s why you’ll always smell like it, and that’s how breathalyzer tests will always pick it up.
You also get drunk easier and faster if you drink with an empty stomach.